Local Progression Details
this is a 10-week progression kicking off January 13, 2018, with meetings every 2 weeks for a total of 6 meetings. you may choose between 2 different kickoff meetings. WE ARE NO LONGER HOSTING A 2PM MEETING.
- January 13, 2018 @ 11:30am.
here’s a list of all the local meetings and main topics. mark your calendar! also, check out the calendar tab for a list of ALL our other supportive meetings and classes:
- JAN 13TH, 1ST MTG – KICKOFF MEETING
- our definition of real food = Five Food Groups.
- how to structure daily eating = Ideal Day’s Meals.
- the importance of balancing your macros.
- power of gratitude in your morning process.
- JAN 27TH, 2ND MTG – MAXIMIZING #SELFSUFFICIENCY
- maximizing #selfsufficiency and fat burning.
- eating around fitness and training.
- supplementation recommendations.
- setting circadian rhythms with #operationlightsout.
- why we should always minerlize our water.
- introduction to meditation with a focus on present moment sounds.
- FEB 10TH, 3RD MTG – LOW-CARB
- what is low-carb? and how to do it safely and effectively.
- setting circadian rhythms with sun exposure and being outdoors.
- benefits of grounding outdoors.
- meditation with a focus on feeling the inner body.
- noticing and catching synchronicities and what they mean :)
- FEB 24TH, 4TH MTG – CLEANSE + #SAFESTARCHES TESTING and FASTING
- basics of a cleanse and elimination diet.
- reintroducing #safestarches and learning self-testing techniques.
- introduction to strategic fasting.
- meditation with a focus on the breath.
- MAR 10TH, 5TH MTG – #FULLFATDAIRY, NUTS, SEEDS, LEGUMES and SELF TESTING
- benefits of full-fat dairy.
- further self testing to test our tolerance for full-fat dairy, nuts, and seeds.
- how to properly prepare nuts and seeds for consumption.
- MAR 24TH, FINALE DINNER
- closing review and final concepts.
- how to use our rotational calendar to optimize results after the SHT.
- award certificates of completion, and recognize stellar performance!
meetings will be held at Paul C. Tijerina, LLC, 2402 N. Tenaya Way, 89128. each meeting will last approximately 1.5 hours. at each meeting we will go through a grading process for the previous 2 weeks, cover new educational topics, and cover the new goals for the following 2 weeks.
download our SHT details PDF.