grounding, hiking, camping, outdoors 101
learn about the benefits of connecting with nature through grounding, and the powerful benefits of being outdoors through hiking and camping!
in this class we’ll get some education on:
- grounding. what it does, why it’s beneficial, and guidelines on how and how often.
- hiking. all about hiking and considerations such as backpacks, what to carry, and how much.
- camping. planning, preparation, and enjoyment of one of the most amazing things we have access to – pristine natural environments. learn how to camp and build a fire for yourself and others. throw in some real food, and enjoy yourself, and you’ll want to do it over and over again.
- being outdoors. the healthful benefits of experiencing nature.
also included in this workshop:
- 10 essentials for being outdoors (laminated).
- what to pack for a day hike (laminated).
- what to pack for camping (laminated).
- mini survival kit, rain poncho, emergency blanket, and laminated check list.
- a demo and display of all our gear for hiking and camping.