approved dinner rolls
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 oz. cream cheese (2 tbsp.)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- preheat oven to 400.
- line baking sheet with parchment, set aside.
- in a medium bowl, melt cream cheese and mozzarella together (microwave ~1 min).
- stir cheeses together until smooth, add egg and stir until combined.
- in separate bowl combine almond flour, ground flax seed and baking soda.
- mix cheese and egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir until dough forms soft ball (it will be sticky).
- using wet hands, gently roll dough into 6 balls.
- roll tops in sesame seeds if desired and place onto lined baking sheet.
- bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- let cool for 15 minutes
inspired by Tavia and Kristopher from SuperHumans United.